Wentworth Fun Day
Published at 09:04, Wednesday, 31 October 2012
HUNDREDS of families with young children kick-started their half term holiday with a day of family fun in Hexham.
Tots from birth to five-years-old, and their siblings, were given the chance to get active and creative as Wentworth Leisure Centre’s sports hall was transformed for a free sporty fun day on Monday.
Published by http://www.hexhamcourant.co.uk
- Ovingham Bridge programme seven weeks behind schedule
- Plenmeller: The firm with a lot of bottle looks for engineers of the future
- Tynedale: County aims to flush £240,000 out of toilets
- Job cuts likely as Hexham schools tackled £279,000 deficit
- Once Brewed: The Sill visitor centre reaches final hurdle