Hexham Spook Night
Last updated at 12:15, Wednesday, 31 October 2012
HORDES of ghastly ghouls descended on Hexham on Saturday, transforming the town into the stuff of nightmares.
Witches, vampires, skeletons and werewolves were seen piling off trains and out of jam-packed car parks to take part in the freaky family fun that is the annual Spook Night event.
First published at 09:12, Wednesday, 31 October 2012
Published by http://www.hexhamcourant.co.uk
- Ovingham Bridge programme seven weeks behind schedule
- Plenmeller: The firm with a lot of bottle looks for engineers of the future
- Tynedale: County aims to flush £240,000 out of toilets
- Job cuts likely as Hexham schools tackled £279,000 deficit
- Once Brewed: The Sill visitor centre reaches final hurdle