Hexham offices taken off the market
Published at 07:35, Wednesday, 27 February 2013
THE remaining two of Hexham’s prestige council buildings seem set to be taken off the market.
Both Hexham House and Prospect House have been up for sale for two years, each with a £1m price tag.
But it now seems both properties could be retained by the council after all.
**See this Friday's Hexham Courant to read full deatils of plans for the former council properties.
Published by http://www.hexhamcourant.co.uk
- Ovingham Bridge programme seven weeks behind schedule
- Plenmeller: The firm with a lot of bottle looks for engineers of the future
- Job cuts likely as Hexham schools tackled £279,000 deficit
- Tynedale: County aims to flush £240,000 out of toilets
- Tynedale: Textile students have designs on dressing up Hexham Abbey