Redesdale village notes
Published at 07:38, Wednesday, 02 July 2014
THE eighth Redefest music festival is being held at Rochester on Saturday, August 2, and will feature performances from folk, acoustic and ceilidh musicians. The festival is sponsored by a number of local businesses.
The festival will again have two covered stages offering over eight hours of music, and there will be workshops, stalls, children’s activities, local food and a real ale bar.
THE fund-raising domino drive held at Rochester village hall last Friday raised £100. This will be carried forward and added to the proceeds of the next whist drive, when a charity will be chosen to receive a donation.
Published by http://www.hexhamcourant.co.uk
- Two retail giants quitting Carlisle (36 comments)
- Fight to block £20 parking charge stepped up by campaigners (21 comments)
- Girl, 7, conned into sending nude photos to internet sex predator (11 comments)
- New headline act for Carlisle's Christmas festivities (14 comments)
- New report tells how Talkin Tarn could become self-financing (10 comments)
- Cost of on-street parking charges revealed by Cumbria council (105 comments)
- Cumbria council hires PR guru - at cost of £700 a day (83 comments)
- Anger over plan to charge £20 to park outside your home in Cumbria (69 comments)
- Carlisle's The Lanes shopping centre on verge of expansion (56 comments)
- New KFC restaurant will create up to 40 jobs in Cumbria (50 comments)