Gas leak on estate
Last updated at 09:52, Tuesday, 29 January 2013
FIREFIGHTERS were called to Haltwhistle’s former paintworks site when gas started leaking inside a disused industrial building.
Fire crews and gas engineers were called to premises Hadrian Enterprise Park on Wednesday, when workmen discovered gas leaking from a pipe.
First published at 07:42, Wednesday, 23 January 2013
Published by http://www.hexhamcourant.co.uk
This week in... 1919Saturday, December 13, 1919...
AT a public meeting in Wylam Institute it was decided to split the remaining money in the village's peace celebration fund between the village schools and a planned war memorial to the Fallen.
A brass plaque bearing the names of 19 former students who died in the Great War was to be erected in the Wylam Council Schools at a cost of £20 and £30 was to be donated to the war memorial fund.