Acomb village notes
Published at 07:37, Wednesday, 18 June 2014
DON’T forget, if you wish to join the newly formed Acomb Women’s Institute, there will be a meeting on Monday at 7.30pm in Acomb Village Hall where the speaker will be Ian McDonald, a fitness instructor and personal trainer.
He will introduce you to kettle bell workouts. If you are unsure about joining this organisation you may have three free visits before making up your mind.
Published by http://www.hexhamcourant.co.uk
- Two retail giants quitting Carlisle (36 comments)
- Fight to block £20 parking charge stepped up by campaigners (21 comments)
- Girl, 7, conned into sending nude photos to internet sex predator (11 comments)
- New headline act for Carlisle's Christmas festivities (14 comments)
- New report tells how Talkin Tarn could become self-financing (10 comments)
- Cost of on-street parking charges revealed by Cumbria council (105 comments)
- Cumbria council hires PR guru - at cost of £700 a day (83 comments)
- Anger over plan to charge £20 to park outside your home in Cumbria (69 comments)
- Carlisle's The Lanes shopping centre on verge of expansion (56 comments)
- New KFC restaurant will create up to 40 jobs in Cumbria (50 comments)